Hello there! The 4th of July is a couple days away and I can't wait! We're going to spend time with my in-laws at their cabin and the plan is to r-e-l-a-x. There won't be any big party this year but I thought it would be fun to share some photos from an Independence Day party photo shoot I did two years ago for the very first issue of Delighted. Photos by Manus Chau Photography.
Enjoy the holiday --- I hope you do something fun!
Tips for an easy and festive 4th of July party:
1. Put peanuts in cute paper bags or all into one colorful bowl
2. Add red vines or any other red, white or blue candy to a clear drinking glass: this adds color
and isn't at all fussy
3. Bright red carnations on the table offer a pop of color with little expense
4. Spray paint wooden stars from the craft store a gold color for place settings
5. Cloth napkins in red, white or blue are always a fun addition to a table setting